Please read the following carefully and click the「Ibaraki City Volunteer Application Form」(external link: Ibaraki Online Application Submission Service) to complete your application.
① Please read the guideline「City Volunteer Recruitment in Ibaraki」first.
City Volunteer Recruitment in Ibaraki(PDF:512KB)
② Please check the system requirement on your device first./span>
For online application, your device needs to meet either of the requirement shown below:
- Computer with internet access (Windows 7 or above, OS X 10.9 or above is recommended)
- Smartphone (Android 5.0 or above, iOS 5.0 or above)
※ Due to the security protection added on the prefectural website, legacy mobile phones and certain smartphones (Android 4.4 or earlier, iOS 4 or earlier) can not access the portal site and prefectural homepage.
If you are not able to access the portal site due to the above requirements, please submit the paper application by post or fax.
〇Desktop or laptop that support internet connection （Windows 7 or above, OS X 10.9 or above is recommended)
〇Smartphone（Android 5.0 or above, iOS 5.0 or above）
×Android 4.4 or earlier, iOS 4 or earlier are not accepted
|×Legacy mobile phone is not accepted|
③ Complete the「Ibaraki City Volunteer Application Form」on your computer and then submit your application.
「Ibaraki City Volunteer Application Form」(External link: 「Ibaraki Online Application Submission Service」)
The paper application forms are available at each municipalities and city halls. Application forms are also available online. Please click the following link to download. Complete your application and submit it. (Application postmarked after December 10, 2018 will be disqualified)
Ibaraki City Volunteer Application(PDF:432KB)
Available Locations to Pick Application Forms
● Ibaraki Prefectural Government Building 12F Department of Residential and Environmental Affairs Olympic and Paralympic Games Division
● Ibaraki Prefectural Government Building 2F General Information Counter
● Northern Region Residents Center,Rokko Region Residents Center,Southern Region Residents Center,and Western Region Residents Center
● Olympic and Paralympic Division in each municipalities within the prefecture
978-6 Kasahara-cho, Mito, Ibaraki,310-8555 Japan
+81-29-301-2791 (If dial outside of Japan)